Teresa Hames represents buyers and sellers of residential property, land, and leases throughout Topanga Canyon, Malibu, and the surrounding areas. Her experience in business and marketing and her extensive education in real estate enable her to provide the best possible service to her discerning clients.
Committed to professionalism, Teresa has earned four of the most important designations awarded by the National Association of Realtors - the GRI, e-PRO, GREEN, and SFR designations. The SFR designation is especially pertinent in the current market and focuses on providing resources for Short Sales and Foreclosures.
As Education Chair for the Malibu Association of Realtors, Teresa organizes seminars and classes for the other Realtor members of the association, all the while keeping herself up to date on what is new in real estate.
Teresa's integrity and committment have earned her the respect of her peers throughout the real estate community. She was elected to serve on the 2010 Board of Directors of the Malibu Association of Realtors.
A California native, Teresa has a special interest in this area. Her family owns an historical property in Topanga Canyon and her father was one of the first members of the Malibu Surfing Association.
With her experience, knowledge, and the power of Prudential Malibu Realty behind her, Teresa Hames is well-equipped to handle your real estate needs.
Professional Designations and Associations:
- RE Salesperson Licensed by CA Dept. of Real Estate
- NAR Designations: e-PRO, GRI, GREEN, and SFR
- e-Certified by Prudential Real Estate Affiliates
- Topanga Brokers Co-op Member
- Malibu Association of Realtors (MAR) Member
- MAR Director 2010
- MAR Education Chair 2008-2010
- MAR Website Committee 2008
- California Association of Realtors Member
- National Association of Realtors Member
Community Memberships and Service:
- Topanga Historical Society - Board Member
- Malibu Lagoon Museum (Adamson House) - Member
- Meals on Wheels West - Volunteer
- BA, University of California, Berkeley
- University of California, Los Angeles
Real Estate Education:
- Real Estate Economics
- Real Estate Finance
- Real Estate Ethics
- Real Estate Principles
- Real Estate Practice
- Legal Aspects of Real Estate
- Escrow Principles
- Property Management
- Real Estate Appraisal